Senior Living Resident Services
We provide assistance with hygiene, grooming, dressing, ambulation, medication and vitals monitoring. Residents enjoy housekeeping and linen services, three home-cooked meals each day, snacks, social and leisure activities, and receive 24 hour monitoring, bed checks and pharmacy deliveries. Additional personal care services are available upon request.
These stays are designed for individuals who do not need assistance with the activities of daily living. Included in the stay are social and leisure activities, utilities, housekeeping and weekly linen service and pharmacy deliveries.
Temporary stays are designed to provide residents and caregivers with a short break under the Personal Care or Independent Living criteria. Many individuals take advantage of this option after a hospital or nursing home stay, until they feel able to return to their homes. Respite care may also be an option for caregivers who need a vacation (minimum four day stay required).
Fees vary depending on accommodation, availability, type of stay and level of care required. Please contact Admissions for a tour, more information or a rate sheet. A security deposit may apply depending on the type of stay.
We offer a variety of suites to suit your lifestyle and budget. There are private suites and companion (semi-private) suites. Every suite is fully carpeted, has spacious closets and its own handicapped accessible full bath.
Our suites range from approx. 270 - 450sq feet not including bathroom. Our suites come fully furnished with cherry wood furniture, but you are welcome to bring your own. The Village At Palmerton also provides all your linens, towels, bedding, and curtains.
Services Offered at The Village at Palmerton:
- Personalized health care management
- Assistance with all daily activities including grooming, dressing, ambulation and hygiene
- Assistance with medication management and vitals monitoring
- Pharmacy services on call 24 hours a day
- Restorative rehabilitation programs
- Emergency call system
- Professional 24 hour supervising staff
- Nightly/hourly room checks
- On-site diagnostic services arranged
- Social events
- Recreational and leisure activities
- Outings and shopping trips
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Home-cooked meals and snacks
- Special diets and meal planning available
- Transportation arranged
- Beautician and barber services
- Religious services
- Intergenerational programs
- Private phones
- Cable TV
- Personal mailboxes
- Privately locked doors
- Safety call systems
Community Residents Enjoy Suites equipped with:
- Kitchenette optional
- Handicap accessible bathroom
- Fully furnished accommodations
- Residents can provide their own furniture if desired
- Open floor plan
- Housekeeping, linen, & laundry service
- Bed linens and towels provided
- Individual heating and air conditioning in suites